Thread: Yeah.....Peavy gets 2/3 of an inning

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Padres Yeah.....Peavy gets 2/3 of an inning

What a joke that was.........the only guy we have there to represent our 1st place team, and they let him toss 2/3's of an inning......... I don't know about the rest of you.......but I'm sick to death of the way the Allstar game has become such a circus. I'm glad I didn't watch the rest of the game........I tuned in during the 6th.......and shut it off after they didn't let Peavy finish off the inning.......

UGH......

Ok Padres..........time to gear up for the 2nd half and the stretch run...... come out shootin & never stop.......
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I know how you feel. Felipe Lopez, clearly the BEST shortstop in the NL, enters the game for two innings after Jimmy Rollins (who has much weaker stats and made the team due to an injury) and he doesn't even get to play short. Oh well, he had a hit last night.

Peavy deserved to at least go an inning.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    At least he got in...Duke of the A's was the extra innings / emergency pitcher and didn't get in at all.

MLB ERA
    Did there seem to you guys to be a complete lack of energy coming from these guys last night ? I mean no sense of urgency at all in winning.......it looked to me like they just tried to take the biggest cut they could, and hope for the best.........What happened to pride of league ? What happened to the baseball player proud to represent his team, and division ? Is it just me or did we lose all of that ?

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I'm sure most of the players don't care because they know they aren't going to make the World Series, so what do they get out of it?

MLB ERA
    Exactly why it shouldn't be about the WS......that was one of the biggest mistakes MLB has made since it's conception....... This game should not have implecations with regards to the WS........what a laugh that is.........

Tell me, what's the point to having the best record overall now ? Why shouldn't teams that clinch early rest thier guys for the post season ? What a joke

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    And.....Luis Gonzalez got to bat in the 9th......Whoa..BFD....

Did Jason Bay even get to play at all? I wasn't paying that close of attention but I don't recall him getting any time at all.

As usual FUX Sports sucked. What was with the guys being introduced running out with a ball in their hand? PUHLEEZE.

Did you check out that skank Jeannie Velasco? Her big fat stomach all out front and center and what was with that shirt she was wearing? She looked terrible. I mean I get the whole pregnancy thing but..........
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    time and place for everything.......on the field and pregnant don't mix......is that what you're saying.......lol