Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoffman is a Brewer officially

MLB ERA

Re: Hoffman is a Brewer officially

Is this where LTR informs PFF that he's polymerized tree sap and that PFF is an inorganic adhesive and that any verbal projectile that PFF launches in his direction is reflected off of him, returns in its original trajectory, and adheres to PFF?
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA

He's the one tossing insults this time around......So I'm the rubber, he's the glue in this exercise......and he's still wrong
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

No its cool Leo. I just find it funny that PFF always falsely complains that I never admit when I'm wrong (which I do and never get any credit for the many times I'm right) then PFF continues to think he is right on the subject even though he is the only one in the world that is blaming the agent who did everything Hoffman asked him to. This is just another time PFF is completely wrong on the subject and continues to think he is right. Again and for the last time, if I'm wrong so if Hoffman and every sports writer that covered the subject. I have already been proven right on the matter in the other thread but this still goes on So every time PFF insists he thinks he's right, he is calling Hoffman a liar and every sportswriter wrong. We all know that is definitely not the case. That's why this doesn't bother me. Everyone else knows he wrong too

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Hoffman said he wanted to play for SD........he's said this many times to the media.....since he's not in SD his agent didn't do EVERYTHING Hoffman wanted......clearly

And it's really ok that you are wrong......truly
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

"Yeah, that would've been a tough pill for everybody to swallow," Hoffman said with a laugh. "But the fact is, because my relationship with the Padres was severed without any desire on my part for it to happen, I had to look at all options.
    If it wasn't Hoffman's fault, I wonder whose it was? Oh yeah, the front office's. The agent did everything Hoffman asked him to! Hoffman asked for a meeting and was told no way. Hoffman wanted incentives and the Padres said no way. What exactly could this agent do with a team not willing to do cooperate? Hoffman also said through the media the Padres screwed up and said that many times. Victory is mine!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12