Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giles Being Sued For $10 million

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Re: Giles Being Sued For $10 million

iiiite time out..I read first 2 post's so if someone already said this sorry...
    1 If he did this, yeah Screw the mutt, ...BUT, If he did this,litigation shouldnt have been the first step,charges shoulda been.so he'll probly settle outta court cause hes a A-Hole, but most the rest wouldnt stick.(See Michael Jackson).
    2..Amasing this....His playing time???
    wtf?? His playing time would have 0Effect!!!.Unless he gets locked up,ie, criminal chrages filed and prosecuted,AND convicted,all befor the Season starts...
    That aint gonna happen.And if ANY boss sets a starter,for any time,based on heresay, they d be outta work the 2nd day!!!
    Playin time..Geeez.

Personally, as a Man, Dad, and Multple Husband,I hope its all a unfounded Money-grubbin scam...But he'll pay her, you watch.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Siiiiggghh... Im new to some of you, but I been absent awhile,and,as always, I tend to jump the gun...Now, the video link I saw didnt run a tape, and to "conclude" a guy is Giles, I cant do..BUT!!, having said that, it sure looks like he's just another in a long line of Prima Donna boy *****es that got pamperd thru life, and dont need rules...Sigh, My Apologies.
    Im trying to read so much of this site, but I'd best just relax and soak it in,instead..Wheres that "Beginer"page??
    Peace

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Brian Giles has countersued the former girlfriend who has accused him of domestic violence, saying it was she who abused him.
    Giles accuses Cheri Olvera of striking him, pulling his hair, slapping him, hitting him with a car and kicking him. He also states Olvera disparaged him in front of other people, calling him profane names and screaming at him. Olvera originally sued Giles for $10 million in December, alleging that he battered her while she was pregnant and caused her to have a miscarriage.
    Giles has some huge ****ing balls!

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Not if he was a roider like many think......
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12