Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Padres@Rockies 10/01/07

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Padres@Rockies 10/01/07

Quote Originally Posted by Rockiesfan_H View Post
    We're going to agree to disagree then because I am seeing things you aren't and you are seeing things I am not. Sagging yellow bags?

As others have said, both teams *apparently* got breaks, so it washes out. It was a great game to watch, and both teams really wanted it.
    Please click the link, and scroll to post #4.........note there is dirt between the heel of Barretts foot and home plate.......the quality of this shot sucks, but the point is crystal clear.........he never touched.......

Missed plate pictures - SignOnSanDiego Forums
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

Quote Originally Posted by padrefanforever View Post
    Please click the link, and scroll to post #4.........note there is dirt between the heel of Barretts foot and home plate.......the quality of this shot sucks, but the point is crystal clear.........he never touched.......

Missed plate pictures - SignOnSanDiego Forums
    How about the back of the plate?

MLB ERA

Bowzer just made of the greatest points I have ever seen. I thought hey maybe there was a possibilty that he touched but not after what I just looked at. Good find man.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Bowzer View Post
    How about the back of the plate?
    Back of the plate??? As in did he touch it??......after this his hand went about a foot in the air and pass right over the top clear as day.........the only time it could have touched was at the sametime his hand got stepped on........well clearly the foot isn't on homeplate, so if he's also standing on the hand it never touched the plate either.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by FmrFresnan View Post
    Just for my own information, who's everyone Reefer? I certainly don't think Braun is a clear cut favorite for the ROY. I think Tulo should have a legit shot at it. Braun may be a big hitter, but he's a butcher defensively, Tulo can do both, as he showed on one play ranging to his right on Monday night. I'd vote for Tulo, no question about it.
    Who's everyone? Well at the time it was Gammons, Olney, Kirtjan?, Stark, tons of writers that came on ESPN radio and the Jim Rome show. You know, poeple with actual votes. So at the time I wrote that he was the clear cut favorite, I was right.

As for who touched the plate and all that past bullshit, umpires never lose ballgames, players do. Hoffman was a man and took all the balme along with Peavy and Barrett didn't complain one bit so I think it's time to let this go.

MLB ERA

yes the same people that go with the ebb and flow of sports..........they change their minds like women change clothes.......as often as possible

OC Padre Fan
    Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Who's everyone? Well at the time it was Gammons, Olney, Kirtjan?, Stark, tons of writers that came on ESPN radio and the Jim Rome show. You know, poeple with actual votes. So at the time I wrote that he was the clear cut favorite, I was right.

As for who touched the plate and all that past bullshit, umpires never lose ballgames, players do. Hoffman was a man and took all the balme along with Peavy and Barrett didn't complain one bit so I think it's time to let this go.
    I know Braun had a great year, but I disagree with the so called "experts". Braun was a butcher in the field and he showed that, more than once, in their series against San Diego. Tulo has been solid on both sides and has been HUGE for the Rockies to make the kind of run they're making right now.
    FRESNO STATE SCHEDULE

v. Sacramento State W 24-3 (1-0)

@ (25) Texas A&M L 47-45 3 OT's (1-1)

@ Oregon L 54-21 (1-2)

v. Louisiana Tech W 17-6 (2-2, 1-0)

@ Nevada W 49-41 (3-2, 2-0)

@ Idaho W 37-24 (4-2, 3-0)

v. San Jose State W 30-0 (5-2, 4-0)

v. Boise State L 34-21 (5-3, 4-1)

v. Utah State W 38-27 (6-3, 5-1)

@ Hawaii L 37-30 (6-4, 5-2)

v. Kansas State W 45-29 (7-4, 5-2)

@ New Mexico State

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by FmrFresnan View Post
    I know Braun had a great year, but I disagree with the so called "experts". Braun was a butcher in the field and he showed that, more than once, in their series against San Diego. Tulo has been solid on both sides and has been HUGE for the Rockies to make the kind of run they're making right now.
    That's cool if you disagree but don't come at me for writing what was then the obvious. As for your last statement I agree which made me change my mind and many other minds.

MLB ERA

Just takes the slow people longer..........must have to do with that 15 IQ ?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Yes Peter Gammons and his slow mind yes.

MLB ERA

Gammons is a 15 IQ Giant fan also

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

OMG please quit posting such dumb shit!! Stay with me if you possibly can and just stop while you're behind!

Just takes the slow people longer..........must have to do with that 15 IQ ?
    Yes Peter Gammons and his slow mind yes.
    Gammons is a 15 IQ Giant fan also
    If you can't figure it out, then you are a loser who keeps bringing up dumbass IQ shit! Too late I guess since everyone has already voiced their opinion on how dumb it is!!!!!!!! Bye Crybaby!!

MLB ERA

thread closed
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910