Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peavy To Start ASG

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Peavy To Start ASG

Bonds will play through the 5th or so and then guys like Holliday will come in to finish. What difference does it make when he plays? The past two years we (the NL)have lost the games late so why not have guys like Pujols and Holliday come in the game late? His range has certainly gone down due to two bad knees and the fact he is 42 yrs old, soon to be 43 later this month. Hell I don't like the guy's personality but that doesn't win ball games, talent does. Bonds can go do blow of a hookers ass who is reading the Bible with a dildo in his ass and it doesn't mean a thing. What happens on the field is all that matters.

Future All-American
    AA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Bonds will play through the 5th or so and then guys like Holliday will come in to finish. What difference does it make when he plays? The past two years we (the NL)have lost the games late so why not have guys like Pujols and Holliday come in the game late? His range has certainly gone down due to two bad knees and the fact he is 42 yrs old, soon to be 43 later this month. Hell I don't like the guy's personality but that doesn't win ball games, talent does. Bonds can go do blow of a hookers ass who is reading the Bible with a dildo in his ass and it doesn't mean a thing. What happens on the field is all that matters.
    I can respect what you are saying, but I judge people on their character and I dont think he has much so for me personally, I can do without him as much as possible. Sometimes there are some things bigger than a game, and if you have to compromise your morals, character and integrity, to win a game, I would rather lose. But thats just me, and I am not judging you , or him, or anyone else who sees the world differently, just sharing with you how I feel about it.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

True and I see where you are coming from. It's just that people think Barry only thinks about himself on the field which is absolutely false. Bonds doesn't walk 232 times in a season just for kicks.

"Bonds can go do blow of a hookers ass who is reading the Bible with a dildo in his ass and it doesn't mean a thing."
    I don't judge message board posters by what they do away from the keyboard,but just the fact that this thought was even in your head worries me!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Read the name bro, I'm somewhat out there but I am always amusing and can think of anything off the top of my head to make you laugh

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA

You forgot, "while sitting under the Christmas Tree, in front of the children"
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Man I could have gone forever but didn't feel like typing that much. I think I got the point across.

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Read the name bro, I'm somewhat out there but I am always amusing and can think of anything off the top of my head to make you laugh
    I said it worried me......never said it was funny!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12