Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next years line up ?

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    There is a lot of talk regarding ARod coming to San Diego in some other forums I hit up........but the main characters being tossed about are Kahlil Greene & Linebrink.....If you moved Greene for ARod, would ARod be able to transition back to SS, or would you play him at 3rd still, and go get another SS say B. Hall ? I don't like the way any of that sounds, but thats what's being talked about
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Arod is an athlete and definitely could make the switch back to his best position. Bill Hall could play third. I just don't think Greene and Linebrink would be close to getting Arod. Yankees need to get a real third baseman for Arod if that's what they want.

MLB ERA
    If George is really going to have a house cleaning......they could use bullpen and Greene could be traded for something else of value for them.....who knows.....hell maybe you convert Kahlil to a 3bag ? Less diving, less impact...less chance of a booboo ?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I guess I like seeing Khalil at SS too much and don't want to possibly see him get treated like Arod, especially for a younger player.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I saw that a few of you mentioned B. Hall in a trade. I haven't heard about that rumor... Who are teh Padres affering back to the Brewers.. I hope it is pitching. Please update me on where you heard this rumor, or is it just your ideal player for the Padres in your opinion?

MLB ERA
    I like Kahlil also, but he wouldn't be treated like ARod....he'd be treated like a player that can't finish a season and can't stay healthy, and this year like a player that might not have the heart to play through adversity....

That's just what I'm hearing.....

As far as Hall goes......I don't think there are any rumors about him, I was just asking if there was a chance to pry him away from the Brewers

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Oh, my bad, I missed read your post... I hope not, but you never know. I think the Brewers would do just about anything if the right offer was put on the table.. Especially for pitching.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    sweet UT graphic

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    Oh, my bad, I missed read your post... I hope not, but you never know. I think the Brewers would do just about anything if the right offer was put on the table.. Especially for pitching.
    Well we have some arms on the farm, and I think with the current rotation core being so young and good, they might think about moving our prospects for a piece we're missing.....at least they should think about it

MLB ERA
    Kash they could really make a huge impact if they do this right.....or core is in place or in arbi, and we have 35+M to play with.....could be a huge change in the winds here in sports....the beginning of a great franchise run

How 'bout making a deal to get Josh Fields from the ChiSox.....he'd be cheap monetarily this year, which would free up even more money to sign Zito and a rock'n corner OFer ??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123