Thread: KT was on 1090.

MLB ERA

KT was on 1090.

I'm getting this info from another forum where someone posted the jist of what was stated.

kt said he thinks the padres do need another player and are actively trying to add a 3b, but are also looking at corner outfielders (surprising) and a starting pitcher. he said they could make a deal today for a 3b, but it would require breaking up the bullpen (linebrink obviously), which he is against.

I cut and pasted his post, so mbf, if you lurk here I hope you don't mind.

Anyways, bringing this over here because the "corner OFer' comment is a bit intriguing.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo

kt said he thinks the padres do need another player and are actively trying to add a 3b, but are also looking at corner outfielders (surprising) and a starting pitcher. he said they could make a deal today for a 3b, but it would require breaking up the bullpen (linebrink obviously), which he is against.

+

Or at least I hope.

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Linebrink is a complete mess......he's not helping the club at all this year IMO....he's more shaky than Hoffman right now, and is far more fragile mentally it would appear..... If we have the opportunity to move him for a starting future 3bag, and don't........KT should be fired
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

Quote Originally Posted by padrefanforever
    Linebrink is a complete mess......he's not helping the club at all this year IMO....he's more shaky than Hoffman right now, and is far more fragile mentally it would appear..... If we have the opportunity to move him for a starting future 3bag, and don't........KT should be fired
    I think that's out of the question now. It sounds silly, but I don't see anyone jumping over the idea fo trading their 3Bman for a guy who's ERA has climbed the past two years and is now a hefty 3.7something.

Time to break out BJ and Kotteras. Sad but true.

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I can't disagree with you there, but some teams might still come calling......look at Maddux, bad year, and still teams want him.....no he's not Maddux nor did I say he was, just making a comparison to guys having a tough time right now
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres