Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petco

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Petco

I was at Petco last year.. Very Nice... I love you city... It may be my favorite travel destination.... I hope to get out there again, especially to the stadium........

MLB ERA
    Its different from other parks. A new generation one if you ask me.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Petco Park.....

I loved your new stadium.... During the post of listing ballparks visited. I listed Petco, not only did I enjoy your new stadium, I love your city as well. So that got me thinking. What is everyones favorite pleaces to visit? It could be baseball related or not: here are my Top 10.

Favorite travel destinations so far:

1. San Diego
    2. Hawaii
    3. Orlando (Mickey is my wife's favorite, I like it there too)
    4. Denver/Estes Park (or another cities in the Mountains)
    5. Vegas
    6. Milwaukee
    7. Pittsburgh (Huge Steelers fan-downtown area very nice)
    8. New York City (loved Downtown Manhattan-Times Square)
    9. Nashville (downtown area is nice-was there for Steelers/Titans playoff game few years ago)
    10. State of Maine-(I was out there when I was in high school, loved the scenery)

Bonus: Canada (I was there in high school and would like to go back as an adult-Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal were the cities visited and would love to go to Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton (love the Oilers-NHL).

Like to see where others have been and here their opinions on the visited destinations. (positive or negative). My wife and I love to travel, so the list and opinions are appreciate and I am interested in seeing where other baseball fanatics like to visit....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers I like Petco, but

I am a little on the bias side.. I love Miller Park... Not a bad seat in the park, and trust me, compared to County Stadium, It is nice. I sat in the upper deck just past the left field foul pole and had no problems seeing the action. This was during Interleague play. We saw Brewers/Indians.. Jenkins had the 2 RBI's in the ninth to win it.

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Yup......Petco and San Diego are pretty nice.......there is a reason the WBC chose us for the finals.
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

MLB ERA
    I always enjoy going to Turner Field in Atlanta but that's because I live for the Braves. I am basically from GA. However, I use to live in CA and LA is a great place to visit. Six Flags Magic Mountain is one of the best amusement parts out their. Since your a family man, Disney Land is right down the street from Anaheim Stadium. Also Universal Studios in CA is another great place to go. Another great amusement park is Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Yup....and in San Diego we have the World famous Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Sea World, Legoland, Tiajuana ( different kind of amusement park ) and it's only an hour or so to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm......pretty good location to live for sure

MLB ERA
    I didn't really care for Knotts Berry Farm. LegoLand was very interesting.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Knotts lost it's luster to me in the 70's......I haven't been there in 20 years or so.....not since a Jr. High field trip....lol.......Legoland IMO was too expensive...if they dropped prices they would be busy year round, and not just in the summer

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Knots/Disneyland

My wife and I were at both places, we liked Disney (never been to Disney California Amusement Part-how is that?) Knots was ok, doubt if we go back unless there are new and improved rides. We were @ both places in 1999.

MLB ERA
    California Adventures is a do once place.........but Disneyland is a once a year trip for us....... You can do both in two days and stay at one of the Disneyland hotels and have a great time

MLB ERA
    I don't really care for DisneyLand because it's more for kids. I like Six Flags Magic Mountain because it has a lot of thriller rides.

MLB ERA
    Oh yah....wifey and I love 6flags

MLB ERA
    Rosarito. Enough said.

MLB ERA
    I will admit Petco is a really nice stadium. One of the best I have ever been to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast