Thread: Twins Offseason Trade Block

MLB ERA

Twins Twins Offseason Trade Block

I am willing to trade a few guys, some in the majors some in the minors. I want to try and upgrade LF still. Arrendondo had a solid season but he's on a talent see saw where he could fall either way and Lock is just a rental. If I am going to trade one of the guys on the list in the majors I need similiarly age/talent/cost player, unless stated under the player.

Infielders:
    #34 Carl Ybanez, Third Base, 19 yrs, Minnesota Twins - Out of the Park Baseball Report Young guy that I dont know if Ill have a position for. Only 19 so I have plenty of time to wait.

#7 Eugene Nilles, Third Base, 24 yrs, Minnesota Twins - Out of the Park Baseball Report Got a small talent boost at the end of the year. Gonna see if the boost draws any more interest, Nice Power bat, 24 yrs old.

#1 Enrique Vallejo, First Base, 27 yrs, Minnesota Twins - Out of the Park Baseball Report Consistant from Yr 1 to Yr 2. Not a "power bat" unless reaches talents. 27 yrs old. Had a nice season with 84 rbi. Just looking for a spect in the lower levels. Some development of players have pushed the envelop and moving Vallejo would help with some congestion. Cheap $.

#36 William Long, Second Base, 21 yrs, Minnesota Twins - Out of the Park Baseball Report 2nd tier spect also probably without a position to play. So I am open to trading him as part of a larger package.

Please Note: if Vallejo or Hickmon are traded the other comes off the block.

Pitchers: Im willing to listen to offers on anyone of them to upgrade LF. But also remember Ramirez cant be traded by me with his No Trade Clause, and Im going to ask for above talent to trade my #2 last year Gehring.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA

Re: Twins Offseason Trade Block

If you still want Faria, I'll give him to you for Long or Madewell.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Re: Twins Offseason Trade Block

Bumpdated for post Spring Training.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes