Okay in terms of who I value the most, I'll list.

#19 Harold Oestreich, Starting Pitcher, 30 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report

He's having a crappy season, and yes, he has 6 endurance (but that doesn't mean he can't succeed neccesarily)... but he's my best piece of property, and I don't want to sell him for nickels and dimes just to trade him. If you need a pitcher who just turned 30, is signed relatively cheaply for the next few years, and has 10-6-8 talent, inquire. I'm looking for a catcher prospect, or starting pitching prospect.

#10 Donald Karl, Second Base, 32 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Last year of his contract and he's putting up another good year. I'd resign him just because he's been completely consistent over the years for me, but he wants a winning team. Looking for the same things as Oestrich here, but lesser quality obviously... and I'll take other players too as well, but I just prefer catcher and SP.

#11 Julio Sanchez, Reliever, 30 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Another reliever, having a down year, but he's only 30 and has had a couple of good seasons for me. Good ratings too.

#92 Kendall Hernandez, Designated Hitter, 38 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Retiring at season's end, so he'd just be a rental for some team in the hunt. Can play DH or corner OF, and is rated 3.0 stars... signed relatively cheap, and can still give you some pop in your lineup for the stretch. Rated good too. Not looking for much here, since he's useless with me and retiring at year's end.

Others available if any interest:
#11 Donte Billups, Rightfield, 31 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#56 Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Catcher, 37 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#68 Gerald Gratton, Reliever, 29 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#6 Bernal Valverde, Reliever, 25 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#21 Roberto Huertas, Closer, 35 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report