OF Kendall Hernandez 3.0 Stars
#92 Kendall Hernandez, Rightfield, 36 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Hitting .336, 10 hrs, 37 rbis, 15 SBs... having a career year at 36. And it's the last year of his contract. Since it's an expiring contract and he's still producing, not to mention hasn't really declined since I acquired him, I'm looking for atleast a decent spect here.

SP Kenneth Stetson 3.0 Stars
#26 Kenneth Stetson, Starting Pitcher, 34 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Having a terrible year... so his stock is obviously lower than I'd like. Then again, if he was performing to his talent, maybe I wouldn't be trading him off. Regardless, it's the last year of his contract, and he still has the talent to contribute, so I'm looking for something decent.

SP Ronald Belizario 4.5 Stars
#43 Ronald Belizario, Starting Pitcher, 37 yrs, Oakland Athletics - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Again, having a terrible year and I have no idea why... but he's arguably been one of the best pitchers the league's seen, and all indications are unless his talent seriously drops off, he's going to turn it around eventually. I'm looking for something good for him, but again, since he's 37, I'm not going to hold you for all you're worth. Expiring contract keep in mind. All of these are expiring contracts actually.
===============================

Looking for prospects or players under 31. Mainly prospects though.

If you like anyone else, feel free to ask.. it won't hurt.

Also, my #1 spect from the draft has been traded. I know I said I wasn't going to trade him, but something came along that made sense for next year, so I made the move. So don't ask about him, or Hudson for that matter.