Thread: Need to dump contracts... not looking for much in return.

MLB ERA

Need to dump contracts... not looking for much in return.

I'm looking to clear some space as my team hasn't competed to my expectations in any way whatsoever.

Is there any interest in Andre Willard? He's come on as of late, and while he has a big contract, I'll pay a good chunk of it and not expect much more than a 3 to 4 star spect in return, depending on the type of player I get back.

Also... Francisco Liriano. I know some teams had interest, he can be had very cheaply if anyone is still interested. And again, I will pay some of his salary. I don't expect much in return at all.

Noah Lowry is another name, if anyone is interested. 5 mil per, 2 year deal... he's in the first of 2 years. He's declined since I signed him, but he's somewhat cheap and could possibly contribute elsewhere.

Scott Tyler could be available, but I have offered him to another team in the league. If that team declines, I will post it and you everyone can feel free to make offers.

Last of all, Jason Pridie is available. A year left on his deal after this year, and he's signed for 10 mil. But he still steals bases, and has had a power surge this year. Will pay a chunk of his contract.

MLB ERA
    ack.. didn't mean to make another trade post on here. I forgot I had one below. sorry.

MLB ERA
    Yep, very cheap. Sent you a PM.

MLB ERA
    Liriano is off the block pending approval.