Thread: Philadelphia Trade Pieces

Philadelphia Trade Pieces

Well, I don't have much on offense, though feel free to offer. I know that if Washington is destroying me by midseason, I'll follow the same path mission did last season, and with his prospects, it's possible

Just know that the wants for pretty much any player are prospects, or in a maybe one deal, a legitimate catcher. I'm running Levan out there and there's almost nothing in the FA market. If trading's closed for FA tommorow, we'll just talk about it and do something after

Offense:
    Catching: Very little outside of insurance policies to rot in AAA
    Infielders: Different types of backups and the like. A player like Guzman could be up for trade if the right deal came along. Broadway's available, but I'm willing to keep him and eat the deal when he eventually regresses
    Outfields: With Pressnell's arrival, I have various guys open for trading. I'm thinking of starting a Sweeney/Pena/Pressnell outfield, so someone like Repko could be available, Faison, Llorent. If you really want one of those three listed as planned starters, I'll entertain offers but unless a deal bowls me over, I doubt I'll deal.

Pitching:
    At this point, none of my eleven from last year left. Almost every pitcher on the list is available, although it would obviously cost a lot to get one of the young good guys off of my team
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    What would it take for Guzman to move?
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes