Thread: Boston's offseason block: 4.0 IFers, starters, etc.

Red Sox Boston's offseason block: 4.0 IFers, starters, etc.

2B/3B John Sanor - also 4.0. Good eye, 10 power talent. Former MVP, still only 30 years old. Will be tougher to get than Banuelos because I heart him. Very popular, too.

2B/SS Scott Brown - yet another 4.0. Also 30 years old, 2-time Gold Glover, led the league in walks last season. Good speed, great defense, great eye. My type of player. He's even durable!

CF Felix Pie - 3.0 CFer with great speed and good defense. Hit .293 last year and led the league in SBs. I'll need an OFer in return for him.

SP Oliver Perez - 4.0 SP. Had an off-year last year, posting a still-good-for-the-AL 4.38 ERA in 35 starts. Gets a lot of strikeouts.

SP John Van Benschoten - 3.5 star SP, popular. Team-best 3.46 ERA last year. McKain's favorite SP ever.

SP Jesse Foppert - Outperforms his ratings. Pretty cheap, at under 4 mil.

Everyone else is also on the block EXCEPT OF Vlad Ulyanov and RP Francis Lund.

Needs: Looking to get younger. SP, OF, 1B, C are all need positions. Talent anywhere would be good.

"Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Oh, and I prefer AIM.

Nate Bump

Banuelos and Valencia have departed. Looking to move VBS and Perez, pereferably to the NL.