Thread: 2036 S3SL Free Agency Round 1: Now until 6/8 at 5 PM EST

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Strike 3 Sim League 2036 S3SL Free Agency Round 1: Now until 6/8 at 5 PM EST

Length: 10 Days (new)

Notes: Players may not like your team for whatever reason. If you message me with enough time ahead of the deadline, you will receive a reply from me letting you know if any offers didn't go through for whatever reason so you can offer to someone else. I can not withdraw offers on the same day (round) they were made, so if you send it in and the player does not have a problem with your team, it's entered for the round. Nor can you increase an offer made during the same round, in other words you can only make one offer to a player during each round. And if you have more offers than cash, well, that's your fault.

All offers are entered and the bidding is blind. The player chooses his team essentially. Sometimes players will ignore offers from winning teams with tons of cash, sometimes they will take a lesser offer, it is unpredictable just like the MLB. This is why it's best to get your offers in early in case a certain player or two will not listen to your team's offers.

I've decided against any major limitations on offers other than all teams are limited to a max of 40 million dollars to spend. Obviously this only applies to teams with 40 or more million dollars to spend on free agents. And if you offered player x 10 million to lower your available total to 30 million, if he signed elsewhere you can offer that 10 million again to someone else, but if he signed with you your total left to offer is 30 million. Make your offers in the following format for my ease

Offer Format:
    Team offers Position Player x amount of years for x amount of cash per year
    Florida Marlins offer 3B Joe Crede 5 years at 5 mil per
    Florida Marlins offer SP Josh Beckett 5 years at 10 mil per
    (Included in parenthesis in subsequent rounds any players that signed with you so it is known to me easily)

If anyone has any questions, post here and I am sure someone will help you out. And good luck.

Round 2 will be 10 days as well.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 2036 S3SL Free Agency Round 1: Now until 6/8 at 5 PM EST

PLEASE NOTE: MR David Fresno is off-limits (for some reason he didn't resign, he should have. The Tigers will get him.)

Magic Finger!!!
    AAA ERA
    Blog Entries

Here

we

goooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

FYI, there were two prospects that were accidentally boosted. I was editing 2036 draft players to boost the draft, as I usually do, and I accidentally edited two who are in the FA pool. This has been corrected and luckily only one GM so far offered to them and it was just MLC's.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

offers sent.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL