Thread: S3SL 2029 Free Agent Round 4 Signings

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Contract S3SL 2029 Free Agent Round 4 Signings

Saturday 2/22/2029 :
    Oakland: Free agent P Deon Turnbow has been signed to a contract of $2,000,000 per year, for 2 years.

Monday 2/24/2029 :
    Pittsburgh: Free agent RF Bill Sato has been signed to a contract of $2,100,000 per year, for 2 years.
    Texas: Free agent 3B Lane Reardon has been signed to a contract of $5,000,000 per year, for 3 years.

Wednesday 2/26/2029 :
    Chicago (N): Free agent P Joseph Jordan has been signed to a contract of $500,000 per year, for 1 years.

Thursday 2/27/2029 :
    Detroit: Free agent 2B Fede Carrion has been signed to a contract of $1,000,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Tampa Bay: Free agent P Daniel Kruger has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Tampa Bay: Free agent P Joey Chavarria has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Detroit: Free agent LF Roger Schrantz has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Detroit: Free agent SS Hugh Shabazz has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Detroit: Free agent SS Julio Francois has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Detroit: Free agent 2B Leo Varela has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Minnesota: Free agent P Kerry Calhoun has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Minnesota: Free agent P Isidoro Belmonte has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Tampa Bay: Free agent P Max Power has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Minnesota: Free agent P Arturo Zena has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Minnesota: Free agent P James Nelsen has been signed to a minor league contract.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: S3SL 2029 Free Agent Round 4 Signings

A couple of teams made some MLC offers that the player didn't listen to so I didn't bother PM'ing those if those were the only offers that you had rejected.

Also, I dig the pickup of Reardon. I wanted to sign him in round one for his glove and I was surprised he lasted this long.

AAA ERA

Lets get it on!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Happy to bring back Sato.

I'm a little surprised no one bit on Ozuna, especially an AL team. Last season was likely a fluke, but he was a career .300 hitter beforehand and he handles lefties like Saber handles alcohol. Someone should jump on him.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Sato had two offers of 6 mil per for 2 that he did not consider, Ozuna had a 4 mil per for 1 offer that he also did not consider.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Wow, Sato spurned a pay raise. Those teams must suck. ;]
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Screw you Sato. Happy to get Reardon though.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.