Thread: A Few Notes

A Few Notes

I have updated the divisions, with a few minor changes. First, the five people in the Red were PMed as to their whereabouts. Three said they were too busy, which is completely understandable. The other two failed to respond and I have taken them out of the game unless they want back in.

I took the liberty of using the first bankruptcies of redsrbetter and Giantsfan83, since they were near zero. If they want those reversed, I will do so.

The playoffs are pretty much cemented as the Top 8 teams: 4 division leaders and 4 wild cards. So if you are Top 4 in points (excluding division leaders), you are guaranteed a spot. If you win your division, you are guaranteed a spot. Depending on how many people are in the playoffs (likely 8, depends on how the games go), it will either be a head-to-head, like in baseball, or I segment groups off and the best of each group continues.

Regular Betting resumes this week up to the All-Star game. Play on!
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA

Re: A Few Notes

Hey I fish a I was a little curious to how do outstanding bets play out for users like me and other who have bets that are still out there? Because I made a 50$ bet on the D'Backs winning the division they were like 14 to 1. So what will happen if I win that bet?