Thread: That's Too Much!!!

That's Too Much!!!

First off, I am sorry for not getting this up earlier, I was writing an article after Lost and it took me longer than expected.

For those unfamiliar with this game, here's how it goes. On The Price is Right, there's a game called THAT'S TOO MUCH. Basically, there are ten prices for a car on the board, and Bob goes in monetary value order. If the contestant guesses the first price on the list that is higher than the price of the car, s/he wins the car.

Same idea here. I will make a numerical list of homerun numbers from one to sixty (12 games tommorow) with a distance between each number. You will bet on as many as you like. Every number below, at, or the first one above the actual number of homeruns hit by all MLB teams combined on May 10th is a winner. Odds increase as the numbers increase.

Since this is getting up really late and the deadline is really early, I am offering a vCash bonus of 5x the bet placed if you hit the number at or above (and if there's an at AND an above, both) the actual number.

I doubt I'll be on to answer questions, so here's an example

Bet Possibilities

The HRs hit today was 27 HRs, so all bets from 5 to 30 are winners, with the person who bet on "30" getting a 5x bet bonus.

Re: That's Too Much!!!

24 Homeruns were hit, so bets from 3-27 are winners and I bumped the odds up by 500/100 on 24 and 27, as I agreed to.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Re: That's Too Much!!!

OK, it doesn't say that the people who bet on 24 and 27 got paid when I increased the odds post-bet. I'll do that myself
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.