How hard was it to say that Ensburg is the third third baseman?

Glad to see you guys were objective on this one. I really love a lot of the young talent throughout this division. If the Yanks and Red Sox can get their young arms to pitch like we all want them to, things could get real interesting for the future of this rivalry.

Tampa can't be slept on with their young talent as well. I don't think they are really there this year, but in '09 you have to watch out. Especially if that young pitching I was just talking about doesn't pan out. The Rays have equally as good (if not better) young pitching on the cusp of breaking into the big leagues.

Toronto has the lineup. You guys said that the don't have an elite player. Rios was mentioned, but do they have a guy that will threaten the MVP race like the Sox and Yanks have? I think, with that lineup, they will break that 100 RBI plateau though for sure. Their pitching is also pretty solid if their young guns can come out strong.

And what is that other team in the division?

Overall, I think this division is getting tighter every season. The Jays and Rays are improving quickly as the Yanks have to hope their young guys can step up with their vets. And right now, its all about the Sox. It is too hard not to pick them as the division champs this season.

Just look out for the future. Great work as always guys!