Chesney and Griffeyfan30: You have until Tuesday night to make the corrections to your bets. If you do not respond by Tuesday night, I will accept your changes up to Sunday, August 21st, at a 50 chip a day penalty starting on that Wednesday. For instance, if you didn't correct the mistake until Thursday, you would lose 100 chips off your final total.

Chesney: If you do not correct by that Sunday, I will nullify all of your O/U bets and leave whatever remains as your bets.

GFan: If you do not correct, I wil remove the bet I said to make it under budget.

I will send a PM when I get home Tuesday to both of you as a last minute warning, and the offer still applies. Advice wise, it may be smart for Chesney to take whatever penalty and give the answer, for gf, if you don't see it before the deadline, just let me eliminate the bet since the penalty hurts more than the change would.

I thank everyone for their participation. For those that missed the deadline, out of fairness, I cannot allow any more bets. If I left a loophole for a late betting session, I'd do it, but it wouldn't be fair for those who bet on my clear statement of two sessions. Sorry about that, be sure to participate in the next game.

If I missed recording your bet, please alert me, I could have easily missed a bet like I did with realmofo before my double check caught it, so yeah, check and make sure. I honestly don't want to close every topic, so if you would check and make sure I didn't screw up your bets (by missing some or maybe misadding the odds). You have until September 1st to do this, if you do not tell me by then, all the data stands and I will not take post-game complaints.

In case of a tie for second or third place (since if you tie for first, I hope one of you will take one prize, and someone else the other.), I will provide the extra prize (whether it be a subscription or cap). I can't guarantee anything on sigs or wallpaper, that's Mission's craft. It's his choice if two people tie for third.

I appreciate the participation, and I think you should be able to expect results about a week or so after the regular season ends, maybe sooner. I'm typically good at getting one-shot contest results back quickly.