Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: the 1 word story game.

Rookie ERA
    I love you in purple jeans with a brown belt and like it hard, you raped him. That is very compromising for mother's cooking. I can't believe its saturday and it's still getting hotter than an oven. I shat to ease the pain; whilst the poop on my great white face on batman is the greatest feeling for nubile. I wonder what you are so excited about? So I went swimming and drowned because rocks weigh more than smallish pebbles. Ironically, Maximus Pooter had big boat stands to a huge dock. One of Maximus's penises got jammed against Kobe and Iverson's butts. Ginobili said "hey,"

http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/2...tupusig7jd.jpg

Ken Griffey Jr. Career Home Runs: 562

M's fan to the fullest
    AA ERA
    I love you in purple jeans with a brown belt and like it hard, you raped him. That is very compromising for mother's cooking. I can't believe its saturday and it's still getting hotter than an oven. I shat to ease the pain; whilst the poop on my great white face on batman is the greatest feeling for nubile. I wonder what you are so excited about? So I went swimming and drowned because rocks weigh more than smallish pebbles. Ironically, Maximus Pooter had big boat stands to a huge dock. One of Maximus's penises got jammed against Kobe and Iverson's butts. Ginobili said hey, where's

MLB ERA

Re: the 1 word story game.

I love you in purple jeans with a brown belt and like it hard, you raped him. That is very compromising for mother's cooking. I can't believe its saturday and it's still getting hotter than an oven. I shat to ease the pain; whilst the poop on my great white face on batman is the greatest feeling for nubile. I wonder what you are so excited about? So I went swimming and drowned because rocks weigh more than smallish pebbles. Ironically, Maximus Pooter had big boat stands to a huge dock. One of Maximus's penises got jammed against Kobe and Iverson's butts. Ginobili said hey, where's the

I love you in purple jeans with a brown belt and like it hard, you raped him. That is very compromising for mother's cooking. I can't believe its saturday and it's still getting hotter than an oven. I shat to ease the pain; whilst the poop on my great white face on batman is the greatest feeling for nubile. I wonder what you are so excited about? So I went swimming and drowned because rocks weigh more than smallish pebbles. Ironically, Maximus Pooter had big boat stands to a huge dock. One of Maximus's penises got jammed against Kobe and Iverson's butts. Ginobili said hey, where's the beef?

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

I love you in purple jeans with a brown belt and like it hard, you raped him. That is very compromising for mother's cooking. I can't believe its saturday and it's still getting hotter than an oven. I shat to ease the pain; whilst the poop on my great white face on batman is the greatest feeling for nubile. I wonder what you are so excited about? So I went swimming and drowned because rocks weigh more than smallish pebbles. Ironically, Maximus Pooter had big boat stands to a huge dock. One of Maximus's penises got jammed against Kobe and Iverson's butts. Ginobili said hey, where's the beef? You

MLB ERA

I love you in purple jeans with a brown belt and like it hard, you raped him. That is very compromising for mother's cooking. I can't believe its saturday and it's still getting hotter than an oven. I shat to ease the pain; whilst the poop on my great white face on batman is the greatest feeling for nubile. I wonder what you are so excited about? So I went swimming and drowned because rocks weigh more than smallish pebbles. Ironically, Maximus Pooter had big boat stands to a huge dock. One of Maximus's penises got jammed against Kobe and Iverson's butts. Ginobili said hey, where's the beef? You Amish
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

I love you in purple jeans with a brown belt and like it hard, you raped him. That is very compromising for mother's cooking. I can't believe its saturday and it's still getting hotter than an oven. I shat to ease the pain; whilst the poop on my great white face on batman is the greatest feeling for nubile. I wonder what you are so excited about? So I went swimming and drowned because rocks weigh more than smallish pebbles. Ironically, Maximus Pooter had big boat stands to a huge dock. One of Maximus's penises got jammed against Kobe and Iverson's butts. Ginobili said hey, where's the beef? You Amish crossdresser

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

I love you in purple jeans with a brown belt and like it hard, you raped him. That is very compromising for mother's cooking. I can't believe its saturday and it's still getting hotter than an oven. I shat to ease the pain; whilst the poop on my great white face on batman is the greatest feeling for nubile. I wonder what you are so excited about? So I went swimming and drowned because rocks weigh more than smallish pebbles. Ironically, Maximus Pooter had big boat stands to a huge dock. One of Maximus's penises got jammed against Kobe and Iverson's butts. Ginobili said hey, where's the beef? You Amish crossdresser, I

All Star
    Rookie ERA

guess

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678