Thread: Chris Archer Traded to the Pirates

MLB ERA

Pirates Chris Archer Traded to the Pirates

Pirates are sending back Meadows and Glasnow and PTBNL. It's been funny/entertaining reading the comment sections on Reddit about this trade. Cubs and Cardinals fans keep saying how much Pittsburgh overpaid but all the Pirates fans keep saying that Glasnow sucks and Meadows is overrated. On another note, gotta wonder how much the Pirates FO regrets selling off McCutchen and Cole.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Chris Archer Traded to the Pirates

Yeah, it doesn't reflect well on the FO that they gave up arguably more to get Archer than what they got in return for Cole.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Chris Archer Traded to the Pirates

I doubt they regret anything with McCutchen other than hurting the feelings of the pirate fans and "fans", he's a modest performer offensively and is not that appealing defensively.

Cole on the other hand....yeah what Mofo said. Their GM seems stuck on cheap(er) controllable big leaguers like Musgrove, Feliz, Archer even if they aren't exactly the greatest things to have
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.