Thread: Pirates Are Getting A New Park

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Pirates Are Getting A New Park

Pirates claimed RHP Chan Ho Park off waivers from the Yankees.
    Park is expected to meet up with the Pirates on Friday. He was designated for assignment by the Yankees last week after posting a disappointing 5.60 ERA and 1.47 WHIP over 35 1/3 innings. The last-place Bucs are likely to use him in long relief and mop-up duty.
    Just what the **** are the Pirates ever thinking? They should be looking at bettering their product, not just throwing warm bodies out there. One bright note is they picked up a kid from the Braves in Chris Resop who has a 2.06 ERA at AAA. Wonder if his roster spot will be stolen by Park? By the way the Pirates run things, I would say definitely.

MLB ERA

Re: Pirates Are Getting A New Park

Poor Pirates.. They just need to ask "the answer" for some answers on how to win some ball games. Ya know since he played in Philly.. Oh.. They play in Pittsburgh. My bad.

Probably the stupidest thing I've ever said in my life.

Congrats on the new park though Pirates. Now.. maybe.. you should.. concentrate on putting a winning team onto that new field? Just a thought.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Years after the fact, thinking about that deal Chan Ho Park got still makes me sick. It is even more surprising that he is still around and finding jobs with MLB clubs.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

When you know Kung Fu, nobody wants to **** with you so you usually get your way.