Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time To Fire Lloyd

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Uh, you have Doumit on that list and not Gonzalez?

Aye.

Burnett too.

Shocking.

Rookie ERA
    witlon who would you have on the list? and BTW that was off the top of my head.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Including Minor League?

Catchers: Walker and Doumit- Can't leave Walker off, he's probably the best bat we have in the minors

First Base: Eldred. Came out of nowhere in 2003, and now is in the majors, I wouldn't have brought him up unless Ward was dealt, but eh

Second Base/Short Stop: Castillo and Wilson. If they stay together, they can be the best defensive MI in the league, could be already.

Outfield: Jason Bay. Nobody in the organization other than Bay deserves mention, except maybe Nate McClouth, and that'd be reaching.

Starting Pitching: Duke, Perez and a healthy Burnett/JVB. If Burnett and JVB can stay healthy enough to ever have careers, they are keepers for sure, I'm still not sold that Duke is anything more than a #3 starter, but I digress. Perez is obvious. Can't move him.

Relief Pitching: Mike Gonzalez, Ian Snell, Saloman Torres(?). Snell's future is going to be in relief if he ever pans out, so I'll list him here. Gonzalez should be closing by the end of August and Torres is iffy, I doubt we could get what he's worth, anyway, but he's a keeper.

I made the list I little longer, if I could only choose 5 it would be...

Walker, Bay, Perez, Duke, Gonzlaez.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12