Thread: Welcome to the party, Adam

MLB ERA

Phillies Welcome to the party, Adam

Well... Adam Eaton waited clear until the end of May to finally notch his first victory of the season... Welcome to the party, pal...

Eaton is a pitcher that always intrigued me... Had the stuff to probably be a steady #2 or #3 starter for years and years... and for various reasons he never really stayed as viable as I thought.....

He started off atrocious this season.. but has finally looked as if he has turned back around into what his potential always showed... his last 3 games have actually shown him to be an effective #5 starter for the Phils... something the desperately need
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

Phillies: World Series!!!
    Rookie ERA

Re: Welcome to the party, Adam

He had a bad tendency to give up too many fly balls. Thats why he had alot of trouble outside Petco for a while. If he can get more Ks or GB outs he should be fine. He has all the tools to be a decent starter, he just has to work at and not repeat the near 7 ERA he had last season.

I also think that having Benson and other players kinda looking over his shoulder helped. He almost lost his job, so I think that may be driving him.
    Yeah I don't really exist anymore
    Molina - Twins
    TSSL - A's
    TBL - A's
    PSL - Denver
    Fail Nobra