Thread: Yankee Stadium here I come!

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Yankee Stadium here I come!

My Dad and I are going for the 2nd and 3rd game of the series. Those were the best seats they had available, but from what I understand they're pretty good even though they're high because they're behind the home plate area. I've been to New York City plenty of times and we may not have much time for any other activities. When I checked out, it said the Saturday game was 4:05, but it says 1:05 on the ticket, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see about that.

These will probably be the only games I go to all year. The first trip we took was to Oakland in 2003 when the Red Sox were there. In 2004 we went to Baltimore when the Red Sox were in town. Last year we were going to go to Atlanta when the A's were there, but it was going to cost over $1000 altogether for what was only a 3 day weekend. That seemed a bit ridiculous so we didn't do it.

AAA ERA
    First trip to Yankee Stadium?

Those seats are high up but you'll have a good view of the game.

MLB ERA
    Yes, it will be my first time inside Yankee Stadium. Not counting minor league stadiums I've only been to Fenway Park, Oakland Coliseum, and Camden Yards.

Those are good seats.

I'm gonna go to a bunch of games with Dry1313 this summer.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA

Yup

Those are some pretty decent seats. I prefer Tier reserve over box cuz usually theres room. Theyre really high up but a lot of fun if you wanna actually watch the game. Ive seen most true fans will sit higher up and you'll get a good feeling of the Yankee Stadium aura.

Oh yeah and those Games will be sweet with General.

MLB ERA
    the fact that they are good seats is an added bonus because I'd take whatever as long as it gets me in the door. Either way, for $19 you can't beat it.

MLB ERA
    I didn't know they had $19 seats at Yankee Stadium. Congrats Prov.

Damn lucky Prov. Never been to a baseball game, but nearly went to a Red Sox-Yankees game a couple yrs ago.

I'll probably see a Tiger game sooner or later. When we go back to Boston this summer, I may just catch a Sox-Yanks game if they're playing.

MLB ERA
    you've never been to a major league baseball game? hopefully, you can get to one this year. I didn't see any MLB games last year, but I have seen at least 1 (usually more) every year since 1992 except last year. You're going to have a hard time getting tickets to Fenway unless you've already bought them or you're going to get scalped...most of the games are sold out already.

I got family up in Boston, and they can get their hands on tickets easily.

And yah, I've never been to a major league baseball game before. I went to a Triple A - Norfolk Tides game once though. Pretty darn fun.