Thread: I think we've reached the end of the line

Putting A-Rod to shame A's Baby Girl's Avatar
    AAA ERA

I think we've reached the end of the line

Good run while it lasted but when you get swept by freakin Seattle, lose 2 out of 3 to two nobodies on the Yankees and lose Crosby, Harden and Kotsay for an extended period, it's safe to say we're probably not gonna make it. And it would probably be better that way since it would be hard to make it out of the first round when this team can't even support our pitchers when they pitch well...

I guess I should be happy, because this team has performed way beyond my expectations this season...but I have to admit, I'm kinda disappointed.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    It's not over yet, but regardless of whether or not they make the playoffs, I will not be disappointed because they weren't even expected to contend this year. We have 2006 and 2007 to look forward to and I fully expect the team to make it to the World Series one of those years and possibly win it. Our young players will have more experience in the coming years and some of our players will be coming up through the minors like Barton and Herrera.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Its a pretty tough schedule for the rest of the way but never say never especially when you are that close. And look at my signature to see what i thought about this year's A's.