I've been trying to get a Philadelphia A's jersey for a long time. The Philadelphia A's Historical Society use to sell them, but I don't know what happened with them. I ordered one through them, but it never went through. They never charged my card and I never got a jersey.

This year the A's had a turn back the clock night in Boston on May 2nd (both teams wore 1936 jerseys). I didn't realize that they briefly sold authentic jerseys through the team shop for a short period after. They were long gone by the time I realized. I couldn't find them anywhere! Finally, one popped up on eBay. It was 6 or 7 day auction and I just stalked it...sniped it at the end. I think they were originally $190 or so. I didn't pay too much more than that.

VTG 1936 Philadelphia Oakland A's Majestic Authentic Coco Crisp Baseball Jersey | eBay

The jersey number is 4 for Crisp, but I don't care. And actually, back when they first started using the numbers in MLB it was for the position. #3 for Jimmie Foxx at 1B, #2 for Cochrane at catcher, and so on. At the time the second baseman wore #4.

They still have some Red Sox jerseys. I guess they made more of those.

Boston Red Sox Authentic 1912 Turn Back The Clock Jersey - MLB.com Shop

There are some pics at the gameday link:

MLB.com Gameday | oaklandathletics.com: Gameday