Thread: A's swept by Giants

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

A's A's swept by Giants

So I basically went through hell and back these past few weeks with my current condition and health, and needless to say I kinda neglected my virtual life here on S3F. But I'm back, albeit for a short amount of time (I'm leaving on a mission trip tomorrw), so yeah. Anyways, back to baseball.

We just got completely owned by the Giants this past weekend. Everything about us looked pathetic, our pitching, our hitting, they outed us in just about every way. We have GOT to be looking for revenge when they come over to Oaktown next week. I will just die if they win this year's Bay Bridge Series, especially with it being the 20th anniversary of the '89 WS and whatnot. (Plus I can't afford to keep losing money on all of these Giants vs A's games... I'll be broke come my19th birthday. Ack.) Hopefully we will fare a little better against the Dogers, although that's highly unlikely, seeing as that they're prolly the best team in the NL right now, and that's minus the presence of Mr. Ramirez. Oh goodie, what a series to look forward to!

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: A's swept by Giants

and now they just lost 2 out of 3 to the Giants again after winning 2 of 3 from the Padres.