Thread: A's @ Angels; 3-game set

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

A's A's @ Angels; 3-game set

Ok so going back to the last series. We split that series against the M's (although I think we could have and should have won it...our pitchers just blew it). Yesterday we beat the Angels 2-1. Ziggy got the save, Braden got the win. Right now we're trailing 4-0 in the bottom of the fourth. Lackey is shutting us down thus far...only three hits. Hopefully we can atleast get a run across and then move on from there.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: A's @ Angels; 3-game set

Well Smith allowed another run. Now it's 5-0. But I'm not giving up hope just yet...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Ok well I guess now you could say that we've lost all hope. It's 5-0 in the bottom of the eight inning. I doubt K-Rod will come in, seeing that it's a non-save situation, but even still with our offense we're done (and if I'm wanna be completely honest with you, we were done as soon as the Angels put those four runs up on the board. Yeah. I'm serious). Hopefully we can win the rubber match of the game tomorrow. It'd be great for the team to get a series against our rivals. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

wait a minute...we're still playing? sorry, I haven't really been paying much attention. I didn't get the MLB.tv thing this year because I really didn't get to use it as much as did in previous years last year so I thought I'd save myself some money. I'm not sure if I'd be paying too much attention at this point anyway.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

K well Lackey has/is going the entire way but OMG WE ACTUALLY SCORED A RUN!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! It's now 5-1 in the top of the ninth. Ooooh drama!

MLB ERA

Haha.

Brett, I need you to do me a favor. I need to learn EVERYTHING about the A's so that I can become an A's fan. At least the expectations are lower...

Note: I'm kidding. I'd never give up on my team. It just gets depressing watching them blow a 7-0 lead...

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

the expectations are lower for this year and next year, but I expect them to really start turning it around the following year with 2011 and 2012 being prime years to try and do some damage in the playoffs.

MLB ERA

They won't break my heart as much as the Mets do...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's View Post
    wait a minute...we're still playing? sorry, I haven't really been paying much attention. I didn't get the MLB.tv thing this year because I really didn't get to use it as much as did in previous years last year so I thought I'd save myself some money. I'm not sure if I'd be paying too much attention at this point anyway.
    Hahaha I don't blame you. With the lack of media coverage (and lack of winning, plus the start of school), I've kinda forgotten about it a bit myself. But seeing that I'll be having a lot of down time now, hopefully I'll get back into the baseball loop.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Well we're out to a nice, early 6-0 lead in the bottom of the second. Brown with a run-scoring single and a two run homer, Crosby with a two run double, and Patterson with a run-scoring single (does that total 6 runs?). Saunders lasted 1 1/3 innings. Now that's saying something.