Thread: A's / Rangers

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Rangers A's / Rangers

We took 2 of 3 from the Rangers...sorry about not making a series thread. It's just really hard to get excited about the team right now. Supposedly, Stewart was claimed on waivers by the Cubs. Let's see if a trade can be worked out.

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: A's / Rangers

So now Stewart's leaving, eh? Wonder who we might get in return if a trade does come outta the woodwork. As of today, Stewart was batting .298, 9 homers, 35 RBIs, 10 SBs, OPS .360. He did a nice job as the "leadoff" hitter. He's no Jose Reyes, but he's definately an improvement over Jason Kendall. We'll just wait and see what happens...

Sorry you're having trouble getting excited about our team. I am always hyped up for every new game, cause I see it as a new slate, a game to either forget yesterday's loss or build on yesterday's success. Call me crazy, but when you've gone through what I've gone through, you come to enjoy every inning, every hit, every pitch of the game.

Turn 2

Quote Originally Posted by hot_corner_gurl View Post
    So now Stewart's leaving, eh? Wonder who we might get in return if a trade does come outta the woodwork. As of today, Stewart was batting .298, 9 homers, 35 RBIs, 10 SBs, OPS .360. He did a nice job as the "leadoff" hitter. He's no Jose Reyes, but he's definately an improvement over Jason Kendall. We'll just wait and see what happens...

Sorry you're having trouble getting excited about our team. I am always hyped up for every new game, cause I see it as a new slate, a game to either forget yesterday's loss or build on yesterday's success. Call me crazy, but when you've gone through what I've gone through, you come to enjoy every inning, every hit, every pitch of the game.

That is the way you need to look at it HCG.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's View Post
    We took 2 of 3 from the Rangers...sorry about not making a series thread. It's just really hard to get excited about the team right now. Supposedly, Stewart was claimed on waivers by the Cubs. Let's see if a trade can be worked out.
    Well, at least you won't finish last, right?
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turn 2 View Post
    That is the way you need to look at it HCG.
    Thank you sis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Element View Post
    Well, at least you won't finish last, right?
    As long as we finish this season at or above .500, I'm happy. With our depleted and injured team, I think that .500 is a perfectly acceptable goal.