Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thursday 7/5/07 - Sunday 7/8/07 M's @ A's

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Thursday 7/5/07 - Sunday 7/8/07 M's @ A's

we're a 2nd half team...amazing we finished the 1st half at .500 with all the injuries and this crappy offense.

Turn 2

I agree the A's have had alot of injuries especially to there bullpen. With Street on the mend and hopefully Harden coming back the A's can make there usual 2nd half push for the playoffs.

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Uh oh. Harden said that his shoulder didn't feel quite right after leaving Saturday's game. He will go to LA and get examined by another doctor. We're supposed to get another update on Wednesday...

I agree though. The A's have done one helluva job staying at or around the .500 mark all season, especially after using the DL like 16 times. I really think you'd be pressed to find another team in the league who could pull that off. It just goes to show how good our minor league system is and how much of a wiz Beane is at this stuff. I say congrats to Mr. Beane for keeping this A's team together. And congrats to Geren as a rookie manager who has to deal with all of this. He's handeled everything very calmly and with poise as if he were a 15 year vet. IMO, those two guys are the reason why the A's are where they are at right now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234