Here are the A's players from the top 100 (see here):

50 TRAVIS BUCK, of, Athletics
Has hit at least .302 at each of his four pro stops and .328 overall
Opening Day Age: 23. ETA: 2007

67 DARIC BARTON, 1b, Athletics
Think the Cardinals might regret giving up Dan Haren and Barton in the Mark Mulder trade
Opening Day Age: 21. ETA: 2007

89 KURT SUZUKI, c, Athletics
Has provided clutch hits at Cal State Fullerton, throughout the minors and with Team USA
Opening Day Age: 23. ETA: 2008

I find it interesting that they think both Buck and Barton will be with the team in 2007 when neither has spent a full season at AAA. I can only assume they must mean a September call up. I'm kind of surprised to see Suzuki there though. I'm not at all surprised to see that CF Javier Herrera has dropped off the list considering he missed all of last year with elbow ligament surgery. They said he's healthy in camp, but that his arm isn't quite 100% yet and IIRC he would start the year at AAA, too.

A's top 10 specs according to Baseball America

1. Travis Buck, of
2. Daric Barton, 1b
3. Kurt Suzuki, c
4. Matt Sulentic, of
5. Jermaine Mitchell, of
6. Javier Herrera, of
7. Jason Windsor, rhp
8. Marcus McBeth, rhp
9. Justin Sellers, ss
10. Trevor Cahill, rhp

Best Tools
Best Hitter for Average Daric Barton
Best Power Hitter Richie Robnett
Best Strike-Zone Discipline Daric Barton
Fastest Baserunner Jermaine Mitchell
Best Athlete Javier Herrera
Best Fastball Craig Italiano
Best Curveball Ben Jukich
Best Slider Santiago Casilla
Best Changeup Marcus McBeth
Best Control Scott Deal
Best Defensive Catcher Kurt Suzuki
Best Defensive Infielder Justin Sellers
Best Infield Arm Cliff Pennington
Best Defensive Outfielder Javier Herrera
Best Outfield Arm Javier Herrera

The article mentions the focus on high school pitchers lately in the draft due to mainly draft position (they were able to get better quality college pitchers with the higher picks previously, but with lower picks the last few years have drafted undervalued high school pitchers).

It's nice to see they still value Herrera highly as he's still in the top 10 and listed in the top tools a few times, too. I think top 10 really highlights our lack of pitching prospects though with Windsor (AAA) and Cahill (drafted in June) being the only starters. McBeth is the OF turned closer who should begin the year at AAA.