Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Twins should have advanced...

MLB ERA
    n/m
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

MLB ERA
    Wow i'm surprised by your logic, come on now, your not a fan at all!!! Especially comming from a poster who hasn't posted on this forum for almost 2-3 months but started posting since there team is in the playoff.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan83
    Wow i'm surprised by your logic, come on now, your not a fan at all!!! Especially comming from a poster who hasn't posted on this forum for almost 2-3 months but started posting since there team is in the playoff.
    You know what ABG is welcome here any time she feels like it and she can say whatever she wants IMO; she's earned that.

That said the Tigers have won seven in a row over the Yankees and A's combined. That's incredible and props to them. They kicked our ass. But I am not dissappointed in our season. As Prov said we've been banged up bad all year so to get to the ALCS after beating a darn good Twins team was nice. Getting swept does leave a bitter taste but that's the way it goes.

Oh and screw the Angels; I hate that team now more than ever.

MLB ERA
    Pretty pathetic IMO, someone who only started posting again after 2-3 months because there team is in the playoffs, i dont care if she has earned it or what not, its about principle.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    She has been here on and off since the beginning...who cares? It's just her opinion...I don't agree with it, but who cares if she was gone for a while?

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Yep her opinion is not a moot point just because she has been absent for a while. ABG has been working real hard at school and was a great part of the forums before. Just to have her presence every once and a while is a widely welcomed portion to the site.

Anyhow, I feel her pain just not as bad. My team didn't even make the playoffs. But go read some of the Reds threads from the end of the season and see how much we talked about a lack of passion from the team. I see where she is coming from and also agree with Provi that this team still played hard without Crosby and Ellis. All good points here and its a shame that the season had to equate to what it did.

Putting A-Rod to shame A's Baby Girl's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Aw you guys. Thanks. Leave it to a Giants fan to try to paint me as a fairweather fan. I wonder what team you'll be rooting for when Bonds walks. The Giants aren't gonna be fun to watch, and he's the only reason why half those fans come out to the games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12