View Poll Results: How bad does Esteban Loaiza suck?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • He's really bad.

1 25.00%
  • He's not this bad.

2 50.00%
  • He sucks more than a Hoover!

0 0%
  • He's super awesome and will turn it around!

0 0%
  • Worst...signing...ever!

1 25.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tuesday 4/18 - Thursday 4/20 Tigers @ A's

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    force out at home...2 outs now with the bases still loaded for Melhuse pinch hitting for Johnson.

MLB ERA
    and he strikes out to end the game

A's lose 4 - 3

Great game.

MLB ERA
    did you see the top of the 9th? some very questionable calls my friend, but when things aren't going your way you don't get any breaks...oh well...I'd rather this happen in April then September.

Yah I saw some questionable calls. Like the one play where Bonderman got hurt on, didn't think that was an out, but it was. Not to mention a lot of the balls, I thought were strikes. But hey, the Tigers won. I won't complain. It was a great series nonetheless. I'm not here rubbing it in your face. The Tigers could've played better, but we won the series. So I'm happy. Onto the next game.

MLB ERA
    I just got back and it's official: we have THE biggest f*cking idiot for a manager in baseball. Unbelievable. That and Jason Rally Killer Kendall couldn't hit in my slow pitch softball league.

Damn I'm pissed.

MLB ERA
    slow pitch softball league? do you guys have a keg on each base?

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    slow pitch softball league? do you guys have a keg on each base?
    I know but softball is HUGE out here and it gets pretty damn competitive. Besides, no more hardball for me.

Dude, that sucked.

MLB ERA
    I didn't mean it as a negative thing...I always thought it was a requirement that there be at least 1 keg...I can't play hardball anymore...well, throw anyway. I've got a 50% torn labrum in my pitching shoulder.

MLB ERA
    I didn't mean it as a negative thing...I always thought it was a requirement that there be at least 1 keg...I can't play hardball anymore...well, throw anyway. I've got a 50% torn labrum in my pitching shoulder.

I didn't take as a negative- I hate that about the internet ya just never quite know what someone means when they say something. That is unless that someone is ripping Macha and Kendall a new ass.

The radio show was a joke as everyone that called in was frustrated and the homer host kept saying we always start slow in April and Macha is one the most winningest coaches over the last few years blah blah blah. I'm tired of excuses and nobody on this team is above criticism, period. Macha has NO feel for the game and I swear his team plays to his personality. Lest we not forget when he pinch hit for Dye in the playoffs against Boston who would later be the WS MVP in Chicago.

Rant over although I may have to take on over to the Have A Take thread in the smack section; I'm pretty close.

MLB ERA
    oh, you said "Dude, that sucked" I thought you were referring to my comment about beer league softball...

MLB ERA
    oh, you said "Dude, that sucked" I thought you were referring to my comment about beer league softball...
    Oh no, I was talking about the game. Here I was taking the afternoon off, all relaxed and BAM!! I get nothing but Macha Macha Macha in my face.

I should have stayed at work.

MLB ERA
    I didn't have any choice about being off from work this week as it's school vacation week here, but I'll gladly take a day of watching baseball over work any day of the year!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345