Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr.S.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by joek
    The YANKEE season is over. A season ended by the only non WIN METHOD position player on the team in the last decade. A player who has brought down the season win total each year he has been here. And who has alone, been responsible for the YANKEE defeat in the playoffs the past two seasons.

After the playoffs, I met with Mr.S. in Tampa. He asked for my assessment of the teams situation. The following is a brief synopsis of my words to him. The main problem was the signing of Alex Rodriquez. Yes, the team would be able to win a World Series with him in the lineup, but that would have to be accomplished by every other player overcoming his deficencies. Joe Torre should be allowed to manage for the upcoming season, but if you feel a change is needed, I suggest Lou Pinella. Brian Cashman needs to go, because he was the man instrumental in convincing you to sign Alex Rodriquez. However, you ultimately gave the final ok, against my belief that Alex Rodriquez would be a detriment to the team. If we had a Scott Brosius type player at 3b last season, we could have won it all. I strongly recommend the unloading of Arod, even though you would have to eat much of his over blown salary. I gave Mr.S. a first list of interviews and their results I have completed so far. I will be headed on the road again shortly to finish up the list.
    You really need to thank your dealer. That junk he gave has you actually believing the idiocy you type, doesn't it?
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

ERA
    Call NASA
    I think the shoe is on your foot.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Where was the talk of Mussina, Matsui, Sheffield, RJ, Bernie and Posada? Why didn't you talk about the lack of clutch hitting with RISP? I bet George laughed in your face when/if you said that the Arod "signing" was the problem and laughed harder when you said Cashman was the reason he was "signed". The day Cashman convinces George to do anything is the day you actually work for the Yankees which will be never.

ERA
    Call NASA
    You seem to dream alot when posting.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    You seem to post a lot while dreaming.
    Beautiful.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Double burn with a cherry on top. Rep to you, Hmark.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12