Thread: Today Could be Bernie's Final Game at Yankee Stadium

AAA ERA

Today Could be Bernie's Final Game at Yankee Stadium

At least in a Yankee unifrom depending upon where he signs if he goes elsewhere. Hopefully we have another bunch of home games in october but if this is it Bernie will be missed. he was at the front of the resurgence from laughingstock in the early 90s to dynasty. He is an all-time great Yankee.

Bernie was a great yankee if this was his last time playing in Yankee Stadium in pinstripes.

It would be a shame for him to wear any other uniform. I hope they bring him back in the same type of role he filled this year.

He ain't going anywhere. He'll be back next year i'm sure...
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    No room for Bernie next year. He has had a great career there and I loved watching this guy come up with clutch hit after clutch hit.

It will depend on what he is willing to take as a bench player. He can be a great influence in the clubhouse as Tino Martinez was brought in to be.

Rookie ERA
    I loved Bernie, I hope he comes back. Always was a good guy.

AAA ERA
    Lost in last night's debacle was that Bernie moved past Joe Dimaggio on the all-time Yankee hit list.

Congrats to Bern...but winning is all that matters right now. I am sure that is all he cares about.

Banned
    ERA
    Call NASA
    That is what has made Bernie a WIN METHOD player, 'winning is all that matters right now. I am sure that is all he cares about'.