Thread: Yankees VS. Red Sox Game Preview

MLB ERA

Yankees Yankees VS. Red Sox Game Preview

Projected Lineup.
    New York Yankees,
    1.SS,Derek Jeter. 2.3B,Alex Rodriguez 3.RF,Gary Sheffield 4.DH,Jason Giambi 5. C, Jorge Posada. 6.LF,Hideki Matsui.
    7.CF,Bernie Williams. 8.1B,Tino Martinez.9. 2B, Tony Womack. Starting Pitcher,Randy Johnson.

Boston Red Sox,
    1.CF,Johny Damon 2.RF,Trot Nixon 3.LF,Manny Ramirez 4.DH,David Ortiz 5.SS, Edgar Renteria 6.1B,Kevin Millar 7.C,Jason Varitek 8.3B,Bill Mueller 9.2B,Mark Bellhorn,Starting Pitcher,David Wells.

Game Summary (IMO)
    I think Johson will go out and pitch a good 7 or 8 strong innings for the Yankees, no runs and about 7 or 8 hits for the Red Sox. The Yankees will go out and hit Wells very good, every one will have a good hitting day.6 to 0, Yankees win.

X-Factors,
    Randy Johnson. Manny Ramirez.
    If Johnson dosnt go out a pitch strong like he did with the DBacks then we will have to turn to our Big Sticks.And if Ramirez dosnt create something for the Red Sox they will be in trouble.

(I would have added more pictures but it was to many pictures for one post)
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Nice post. I think Yankees are pretty strong this year. Hopefully RJ pitches well.

I do think Yankees will win the game. Red Sox do have a good team, but they will get beat by the Yankees throughtout the season.

Rookie ERA
    I think we'll come out on top for this game. We know Boomer more than they know Randy Johnson so they'll be the ones adjusting. His teammates know him, Mel knows him so I don't think hitting will be a problem for us. If Randy Johnson is on tomorrow, there's no way we don't come out with a W.
    Let's start this season off right
    Go Yanks!

Glad to see you over here Miss November to help add to a great Yankee forum.

Your stated some interesting facts. Mel and co definitely know Boomer and the way he pitches. If the Yankees play good defense, hit, and RJ pitches well. The Yanks can definitely win.

I don't think the yankees will shut out the bosux but I do believe they will beat them by more than 3 runs.

The game will definitely be a close one.