Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yanks-Rangers series thread

ERA
    Call NASA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    Great then you were wrong. Thank you for graciously admitting that.
    If that is what you wish and dream to believe. The facts however, prove otherwise.

ERA
    Call NASA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    You're completely right. So there's no sensical way to evealuate and individual based on team performance/achievement. Any disagreement, and you're talking out of both sides of your face.
    That is yor belief, not mine. I talk the same way all the time, you are the one who wishes and dreams to twist things to your ill-conceived views.

Quote Originally Posted by joek
    If that is what you wish and dream to believe. The facts however, prove otherwise.
    if I had a penny for every time you said that. Come up with something new, joke.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

ERA
    Call NASA
    Facts kill, you and your gaggle have been shot down too many times to count.

And you have about 8 different phrases that you constantly repeat in vain hopes of sounding educated and in-the-know.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Facts kill, you and your gaggle have been shot down too many times to count.
    It's hard to count to 0, isn't it.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

ERA
    Call NASA

Yankees

BANG,BANG. Two more of the gaggle bite the dust.

AAA ERA

Bang this.

That is yor belief, not mine. I talk the same way all the time, you are the one who wishes and dreams to twist things to your ill-conceived views.
    Wrong. You make a habit out of painting your self into a corner on a daily basis. With each subsequent post that you make, you contradict yourself further. You're so arrogant that what you're actually saying goes right over your head. And when people like me make a habit out of calling you out on it, by showing you your words and how they are in conflict with eachother(like my Weaver/Johnson comparison), or providing contradictory examples (like my Ralph Houk story), your only defense mechanism after being completely dominated intellectually is to say: "If that is what you wish to believe." or "The facts prove otherwise(even though none are provided)" or the ever popular "Thats your belief not mine! And mines right and yours is wrong!" If you actually talked baseball with us and took off your "I'm the smartest man alive" cap, then perhaps more people than RLA would respect you around here.

You're so predictable is laughable, you're such a phony that its sad, and if you weren't such a prick to everyone on this board with a different opinion than you, I might feel bad for you.

BTW- What is so ill about the conception of my views? Who are you to judge them? Did it ever occur to you that other people might feel the same way about your views? Do you realize you're the most narrow minded person on the face of the earth?

ERA
    Call NASA
    Only in your mind does the Weaver/Johnson comparison and Houk story contradict what I speak. You are blind to the truth. Using the terms 'if that is what you believe' and 'that is your view not mine' are very apropo. Why, because they are your views/opinion/whatever, not mine. You like to attach what you think I think to fit your scenarios. You'd be surprised how many posters, and people outside this forum follow and believe in the WIN METHOD. Your own half baked poll proved that when half the people expressed their belief in the WIN METHOD. When I respond to a thread, I state my views and opinions. You, and a few of your herd and ilk always try to steer the thread in some other direction, and when I respond to your assinine (in my opinion) views, you attempt to blame me for 'hijacking the thread'. I restate and live by the FACTS. Winning determines who is best, and you can take your convuluted, formulated, mis-leading stats and you know what you can do with them.
    It also is a fact that you and some in your flock like to use off colored verbiage in describing me. How sad.
    The difference between us is that I respect all views and posters. I may not agree nor believe in many of their views, but I try not to curse at them or etc.
    I think it is you who has the narrow view. I know what stats mean and how they are used in the game of baseball. I grew up with them and use them. There again, your view of my view, is just that, your view. If I ever thought I was better than anyone else who posts here or anywhere, I wouldn't waste my time with them. I am no better than anyone else. One difference, I created a method for evaluating talent, that is used by only one team in baseball. And that method, since its inception has helped the YANKEES to be consistently the best team in baseball for the past decade and counting. One fact that has never changes and hopefully never will, the best always WIN.

AAA ERA
    Only in your mind does the Weaver/Johnson comparison and Houk story contradict what I speak.
    Like I said, both examples went over your head. If you actually want to discuss them like a human being, please PM me I'd be happy to talk about them with you.
    You are blind to the truth.
    I knew I forgot one, JoeKism!
    You'd be surprised how many posters, and people outside this forum follow and believe in the WIN METHOD.
    And I'm sure both of those people support you fully.
    You, and a few of your herd and ilk always try to steer the thread in some other direction, and when I respond to your assinine (in my opinion) views, you attempt to blame me for 'hijacking the thread'.
    Because we could be talking about something like what stadium has better tasting hotdogs, and then out comes the WIN METHOD lecture.
    I restate and live by the FACTS.
    I restate and live by the FACTS. I just don't post them in the forum to back up my assertions![/joek impression]
    It also is a fact that you and some in your flock like to use off colored verbiage in describing me. How sad.
    Wah. Somebody called you a bad word! On the Internet, no less. Poor little guy. Do you need a tissue?

It's a Message board. Not a Church. Get over it. Shitforbrains.
    The difference between us is that I respect all views and posters. I may not agree nor believe in many of their views, but I try not to curse at them or etc.
    I'm surprised you took off your "Smartest man alive" cap long enough to put on the "Holier-than-thou" cap.
    nd that method, since its inception has helped the YANKEES to be consistently the best team in baseball for the past decade and counting. One fact that has never changes and hopefully never will, the best always WIN.
    Fantastic. But there are many other thoeries of how to run a baseball team that have had as much and more success than the WM. You are so enamored with your own self that you can't even acknowledge it! THAT is why you're being narrow minded.

__________________________________________-
    EDIT: Here's where this thread took a turn for the worse.

ERA
    Call NASA
    Niether of your examples determine anything. I see baseball as factual with outcomes that are determined by play on the field. How you see baseball is up to you.

joekism is pretty close to fact.

I see you may have difficulty with numbers, but you may want to recount YOUR poll.

If you wish to accept and condone foul language, that is up to you, but it does illustrate your character. Particularly by your next sentence.

I wear neither of the caps you mention.

No other theory or syatem or whatever has ever come close to the overwhelming success of the WIN METHOD.

Although entertaining, very fruitless and way off of discussion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234