Thread: I might go to...

MLB ERA

I might go to...

A Yankee game in August. My friend's dad lives in New York and I might fly with him when he goes to visit his dad. And I would have tickets right behind home plate. But my parents have to let me go! (Pshh parents, overrated)
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

lol. Don't worry about it. It'd be great for you to see the Yankees. Your parents have all the reasons in the world to worry, but hopefully they'll be fine with it and you'll be able to go. Best of luck.

Never seen the Yankees in person, last year almost saw a Sox and Yankees game while I was in Boston. Didn't end up going. But I have a life ahead of me to go to watch the best team in baseball play. I have been to a Patriots training camp, Thanksgiving day game, and a NBA game, and a Triple A game for MLB. All were a great time.

Cool, hope you get the opportunity. Nothing like a game at the "Stadium". other parks are nice but there is only one Yankee Stadium.