Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: A-Rod Finally Doesn't Strike Out

I salute you A-Rod. Go get em.

2072 MSL Gold Glove Winner

Rookie ERA

Re: A-Rod Finally Doesn't Strike Out

Yes, unfortunately there are women out there that "overlook" the scumbagness of a guy when he is rich athlete/actor/celebrity.

I am definitely not in the "hey baby give me your digits" category when it comes to these men. However, when I see instances of women that would give shots to men that throw their families into the mud pile to chase strippers or celebrity women just to get his name kept in the tabloids I wish I was one of these "hot" model types.....just so I could tell them to their face what a huge asshat they have become.

I will never understand the mentality of the 2 kinds of women that flock to those kinds of men.

1) The gold diggers that think the money/status is worth the crap that comes along with them.

2) The delusional ones that think they will be the ONE women in the universe that he won't cheat on and drag through the mud publicly.

Perhaps this is Arod's postseason problem, he's too busy looking for his next play thing during the off season and the first few months into the actual season (which it seems is about the lifespan of most of his "relationships") to concentrate on actually helping the Yankees win another ring.

....on second thought, keep plugging away "slugger"!