Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    Better yet, lets ban Joek.
    I second.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Better yet, lets ban Joek.
    I Third that one.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

AAA ERA
    Nah, no need to ban. You know what you are getting from him. If you like him then discuss w/ him and if not just ignore him. He hasn't doen anything that bad to be banned(at leats that I have seen).

MLB ERA
    look closer

Junc, that is the funniest **** I've ever read..."discuss it with him." There is NOTHING to discuss with him: you try to tell him something, he responds by insulting you, albeit quite idiotically, and goes on a WIN METHOD praising rampage. That's the Joek discussion.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

AAA ERA
    Junc, that is the funniest **** I've ever read..."discuss it with him." There is NOTHING to discuss with him: you try to tell him something, he responds by insulting you, albeit quite idiotically, and goes on a WIN METHOD praising rampage. That's the Joek discussion.
    I think he can be funny, he is stuck in this character and never breaks from it. Don't take it so seriosuly.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I think he can be funny, he is stuck in this character and never breaks from it. Don't take it so seriosuly.
    Unfortunately, he takes himself entirely to seriously. No sense of humor, no humility, never any relevent thoughts to add. Get rid of him. He's the noid. Only instead of ruining pizzas he ruins threads.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    Unfortunately, he takes himself entirely to seriously. No sense of humor, no humility, never any relevent thoughts to add. Get rid of him. He's the noid. Only instead of ruining pizzas he ruins threads.
    To be honest I think he's joking, I juts think he is in the mode of this character and never breaks from it. I do not believe he is serious but tries to make it like he is which I find funny at times.

MLB ERA
    And the purpose for this 'character' is to troll.... to incite... to antagonize... to start shiat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6

2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

I think it is time for a lock.

I wouldn't take a post board too seriously, considering all that is going in the world let alone what may be in your very own lives.

Who cares if he said it or not. I recall someone saying but do not recall specifically the date or who that said watch out for the Orioles. All that matters is if the team that finished solid in the first half can be that consistent in the 2nd or will it be the team that makes everyone look like playoff caliber team that comes out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123