Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Official: We suck

Yankees It's Official: We suck

Something's gotta happen; somebody has to go. Bernie, you go to the bench. Sorry, but, you suck. Can't play D, and his bat doesn't justify him being in the lineup. We need a bat at 1B. A guy like Adam Dunn, who gets on base. We need a DH; Bernie/Giambi/Sierra is not working. We need a LF; Tony Womack sucks. We need a lefty reliever. We need a SP. We need a MR who can eat innings, because our primadonna Paul Quantrill can't. We need serious help.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

You beat me to it......

Womack - get out of here, please. Jump off a bridge
    Bernie - I love ya, but you are washed up
    Quantrill - you have a rag arm and throw meatballs, please retire
    Stanton - i hate you
    Giambi - enjoy your contract you loser. If you have any dignity you will retire and give that money to charity.

Pitching staff - if that's what you call yourselves, you guys are awful. Nice consistency. Even you Randy, go out and shut down the Cards then proceed to get thumped by the friggen Brewers.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

MLB ERA
    Anyone else notice how Joke hasn't been here in a while?
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.

Or any other Yankee fan other than Hammer and me?

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    I was here last week, I wasn't around this weekend so I didn't post.

We do stink and I can live w/ it as long as we don't do something stupid like trading Cano and/or Wang to get older. Let our young players develop, if we are too far back let's be sellers instead of buyers.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo

[sarcasm]You're right you're the only Yankee fan here.[/sarcasm]

Well, it certainly looked like it. I didn't see a post from a Yankee fan for 3 days.

AAA ERA
    It was a beautiful weekend in upstate NY, I wasn't near a computer on purpose.

Nah, I know you weren't here. This was specifically addressed at BuckFoston and GoYankees, both of whom were online, and didn't bother to go in here.

I've been working my a$$ off to get money in my pocket, and haven't had enough time to watch ESPN, to watch baseball, to read, w/e. I don't have to prove my loyal to the Yanks on some message board to some fans. I'll come in here when I have something to talk about, and maybe a lil bit more time to watch somethings about the Yanks to where I know what you guys are talking about.

Rookie ERA
    I too have been busy and this next week too but dont worry about me Im still a true Yankee fan at heart.

Well, we are still above .500 at least... unless we lose tonight against Detroit which is likely since Johnson got nuked.

However, Giambi, as long as he is not playing 1B, is NOT hurting this team. Since he was presented the idea of going to the minors he has hit above .300 and without him we would probably be two games worse than we are right now.

This is fine though. I can deal with this. The minor league system is beginning to look alright. Melky Cabrera has been promoted to AAA and he is only 20. Of course that is probably due to the CF issue or he is being showcased. Eric Duncan is holding his own in AA and then there is Phil Hughes dominating in Charleston. Henry, Jackson, and Cox look pretty promising from this draft class as well. Then of course there are the rookies Cano and Wang. There are always positives people.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Veovis
    This is fine though. I can deal with this. The minor league system is beginning to look alright. Melky Cabrera has been promoted to AAA and he is only 20. Of course that is probably due to the CF issue or he is being showcased. Eric Duncan is holding his own in AA and then there is Phil Hughes dominating in Charleston. Henry, Jackson, and Cox look pretty promising from this draft class as well. Then of course there are the rookies Cano and Wang. There are always positives people.
    When will hughes be moved up? I like him hes been compared to clemens, that was a great pick. I may be impatient but i cant wait until hes on the yankees. We do have a better farm system than most people give us credit for.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Melky might be being showcased... but his skills are legit. He's our best pure hitter in the minors, and he's playing in the young stars all star game... which Robinson was in last year. George wanted him up in the majors immediately... they convinced him to give it a month... which I don't think means he's being showcased... but you never know with George.

Well, right now I believe Hughes is down for a couple weeks with shoulder tendinitis, which isn't anything to be worried about. He is just going through the growing pains that are inevitable for all pitchers once they start handling the workload of a long season. The Yankees are handling him very carefully because of his potential. I think King Felix had the same problem too. Anyway, I think, based on his performance, he will be promoted to High A Tampa sometime after the ASB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast