Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please dont do this

Apparently, the Yanks need to have people in every position who are capable of hitting 40 HRs.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

AAA ERA
    My point is, if you're going to make a move, make it worth while. 60 RBIs out of Kotsay last year. We get that out of Bernie Williams now. And I'd rather have Bernie Williams up in a tough spot than Mark Kotsay.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    I'd love to have Kotsay, but so would A's fans and I ain't giving up our entire farm for him.
    You're not "giving up our entire farm for him?"

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    apparently the general is a part owner or somehow is involved with running the team

I would not mind Kotsay but I figure will address CF this winter without giving up the farm.

What problems we have are much larger than one player. If we will win it will be with the team we have.

Putting A-Rod to shame A's Baby Girl's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    My point is, if you're going to make a move, make it worth while. 60 RBIs out of Kotsay last year. We get that out of Bernie Williams now. And I'd rather have Bernie Williams up in a tough spot than Mark Kotsay.
    Kotsay wasn't even batting in a big RBI spot in the lineup. He lead off all season, his first season as a leadoff hitter. I'll take 60 RBI from the leadoff guy any day.

You're looking totally ignorant with all these uneducated judgments you're passing on Kotsay.

Kotsay>Williams. That's all that needs to be said.

However, the price for Kotsay is not worth it, because Bernie will stay anyway.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by A's Baby Girl
    Kotsay wasn't even batting in a big RBI spot in the lineup. He lead off all season, his first season as a leadoff hitter. I'll take 60 RBI from the leadoff guy any day.

You're looking totally ignorant with all these uneducated judgments you're passing on Kotsay.
    We already have a leadoff hitter, and Mark Kotsay can't even hold his jock-strap. His name is Derek Jeter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12