Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am about ready to become a Orioles fan

MLB ERA

I am about ready to become a Orioles fan

Geesh come on Yankees. We have lost 8 out of our last 9 games! This is so disapointing. I don't see us going to the postseason if we keep this up. Orioles will win the AL East and Boston will take the wildcard. Lets go YANKS!!!!!
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

See, that's the typical attitude of a bandwagoner. Are you a bandwagoner? "My team is losing, so I'm gonna cheer for a team that's winning..." that's what you're basically saying.

"Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

AAA ERA
    He's 13, General. He never saw the Yankees lose.

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    He's 13, General. He never saw the Yankees lose.
    So, he's a bandwagoner? He will get used to it. Keep the faith man, nothing wrong with thinking your team is done, but just don't quit being a fan.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Padres

LOL BuckFoston. I feel yer pain. Try feeling like this every season for the last 36 years......yikes, but I never give up being a devoted hard-core fan.....I just bang my head a lot I now have a permanent flat spot on my forehead from the banging and my eyes kinda roll around uncontrolably in my head too.....
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

I would rather give up baseball than root for someone else.

We may not pick it up this year but we will be back just as the Sith once again ruled the universe.

MLB ERA
    lol are you being a fair wheather fan . I know your Yanks arent doing so well, but no matter what, wheather your team is doing great, or not you still got to follow them Look at my D-Backs last year. I was so embarassed, but I just said, this year is isnt their year, but I still follow them. So keep showing faith in your Yankess. Who knows they might surprised you

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RLA68
    I would rather give up baseball than root for someone else.

We may not pick it up this year but we will be back just as the Sith once again ruled the universe.

good reply That is showing some faith in your team AKA the Yanks

bandwagoner fans...something that Yankees have had for awhile now. The fans that you won't see when the Yanks are losing, and the fans that say they are the real fans when the Yanks are winning.

Yanks will pick it up, and if it not. There is always next year to get excited about.

Rookie ERA
    Dont be a band-wagoner or a frontrunner stick with them. Dont give up on them if you do you shouldnt be a sports fan. I'll like the yankees no matter how bad they are.

Bandwagoning makes me sad.

Although, even as a Sox fan, I love Big Country's sigpic, original and sleek.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Fish, one thing I liked about the s0x, not too many bandwagon fans. Nowadays, there's a lotta them. Seeing as you won the World Series and all...

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    Fish, one thing I liked about the s0x, not too many bandwagon fans. Nowadays, there's a lotta them. Seeing as you won the World Series and all...
    There are 10 times as many Red Sox fans in New York (upstate anyway) than there was a year and a half/two years ago. It makes me sick. I feel bad for the actual Sox fans who have suffered with the team for so long.

I hate "Fake Yankee-Fan" more than "Red Sox-Fan". But "Fake Red Sox-Fan" Is the most despicable creature on Earth.

No, Charger fan take that honor.

AAA ERA
    No way. My neighbor is Fake Red Sox fan to the max. She couldn't tell you where the Red Sox finished in 2002, but all of the sudden she's a baseball expert. She's hot as hell, but once she gets going about the Sox it makes me want to kill again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast