Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am about ready to become a Orioles fan

I'd hit it.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Rookie ERA
    Look at it like this, bandwagon fans are the same everywhere. It sucks and its annoying no matter who they like. The ex-Yankee fans who like the sox and vice-versa it is all despicable. Pick a team and stick with them, if the yankees suck for the next 20 years well then i'll just have some boring baseball years, whatever im sticking with them no matter how bad it gets.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    Although, even as a Sox fan, I love Big Country's sigpic, original and sleek.
    This may be off-topic but i hate when yankee fans chant boston sucks. 1. They dont theyre a god team and they are the defending WS champs. 2. If they do we do because we sure are stinking up everything we touch. 3. Most of those people havent been to boston who chant it. I never have so i cant really comment on the city.

I dont mind ribbing the other team as long as its funny, creative, true and not offensive. Like when giambi bats and the whole BALCO comes i laugh. Thats giambi's fault. Or else my sig i hope no sox fans get offended by it. I know fishercat realizes this. I just had to let it out with all that. Because i feel stupid when boston sucks is chanted.

You know I respect anyone that firmly stands behind their team. Although I was not happy with the results on Friday vs the Cardinals...I enjoyed the Cardinal Fans for their passion and expectation of winning.

Why bring this up? I attend a fiar amount of Chicago baseball games due to my location. I do not get the chance to go to as many NY home games as I would like. I am disgusted with Chicago fans and even KC fans compared to Minnesota and St. Louis. I am not saying they don't have good fans but I at least do not see the passion that I have grown to have for the Yankees on a personal basis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12