Thread: Yankees win 3 in a row

Yankees Yankees win 3 in a row

8-4 Yankees win, what a game!

Closed
    AAA ERA

Re: Yankees win 3 in a row

I will give it to them that they beat a pretty good team in the Oakland A's to start this mini-streak, but beating the Houston Astros two in a row isn't much to jump up and down about.

A win is a win!!

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Bon Bon View Post
    I will give it to them that they beat a pretty good team in the Oakland A's to start this mini-streak, but beating the Houston Astros two in a row isn't much to jump up and down about.
    Winning any series is enough to jump up and down about at this point, a week ago we split w/ the Royals and we are now 3 game sover .500 for the 1st time all year so 2 straight series is a nice start and hopefully they continue winning series.

MLB ERA

Admittedly, you guys look better than my Mets, but remember. The Mets thought they had broken through a week back. They beat the Marlins 2 of 3, the Dodgers 3 of 4, and the Giants 2 of 3....before getting swept in 4 by the Padres and being knocked back down. So, it's nice to win series, but obviously, consistency over a LONG STRETCH is the true sign of a good team

Quote Originally Posted by ljshorty89 View Post
    Admittedly, you guys look better than my Mets, but remember. The Mets thought they had broken through a week back. They beat the Marlins 2 of 3, the Dodgers 3 of 4, and the Giants 2 of 3....before getting swept in 4 by the Padres and being knocked back down. So, it's nice to win series, but obviously, consistency over a LONG STRETCH is the true sign of a good team
    We've been trying to work on consistency. This is the first time we've been 3 games over .500 ALL SEASON! Can you believe that?

MLB ERA

Yes, I can, actually. The Mets got 3 games above earlier in the year, only to lose their focus or something, and slip back. Things get bad when you can't keep yourself above .500, as the Mets have seen. Consistency seems to be the main issue for both NY teams this year