Thread: Are you kidding me Yankees?

Yankees Are you kidding me Yankees?

Down 2-0 to the Tampa Bay ****ing Rays in the series. Lost those games by a total of like 19-7. Are you kidding me New York Yankees? Please tell me this is an April Fools joke!

Will the UNC game start already!

Turn 2

Re: Are you kidding me Yankees?

And I believe just last week you were one of the faithful Yankees fans that were predicting them all the way. It sounds to me that you are April Fools joking yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Turn 2 View Post
    And I believe just last week you were one of the faithful Yankees fans that were predicting them all the way. It sounds to me that you are April Fools joking yourself.
    And this is coming from an Orioles fan, who hasn't seen a playoff since I was in Kindergarten, and the dot.com boom has taking centerstage.

MLB ERA

Orioles have nothing to do with this discussion, she fairly pointed out that you were talking shit about Rays how they were irelevent and blah blah.

Turn 2

Yes, but I haven't been bragging about my team winning anything because I don't live in dreamland. Plus I also recall reading post by you about not caring much about the past results. Oh how the tables turn so quickly.

MLB ERA

He also said that the Rays belong in AAA.

Turn 2

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan83 View Post
    He also said that the Rays belong in AAA.
    Yes I remember seeing that post as well. That Rays AAA team is making the Yankees look like a A team.

Well the Rays looked like one the 1st 10 years of existance, and I thought this season was not gonna be any different, but since today, they have been good.

Yankees are gonna be in the top of the division, and there's still 157 games to go, and divisions aren't lost at the 1st 5 games. If they are, I'd be seeing "Rays win the AL East" at the ESPN Bottom Line by now

There could be a chance the Rays fall apart. Remember, nothing is set in stone yet until late September/early October.

Turn 2

You may be correct about the Orioles and Giants being in the cellar this season, but as for my Orioles they are at least headed in the right direction and from what I have seen in the first few games the Orioles will be a club that doesn't give up.

Rays are under rated, they have a pretty good team in actuality. They have always seemed to be a thorn in the Yankees side though, play them better than anyone else.

LeagueTeam NameDIVWCWSSince
    TBSLCINCINNATI REDS0002010
    SBSLKANSAS CITY MONARCHS2102008
    TPSLLOS ANGELES ANGELS3012007
    S3SLSEATTLE MARINERS1002026
    GET NOTICED.

Yeah, the Rays always have been a thorn on the Yankees side. This time, the thorn have cut the Yankees hands