Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4/5 Yankees vs. Rays

Re: 4/5 Yankees vs. Rays

Also, it isn't like the Yankees losing to the Rays is anything new. They have been spanking the Yankees for quite sometime now. They are like Edgar Martinez used to be.

Brown, the comment about Mich - App. St. is a good one. Like what Brown said, you can't really compare a defeat to a team in the same league to one that was an extreme upset because the teams were in different leagues. Also, any team can win on any given day in baseball. It isn't like the Rays go 0-162 all the time. If the Yankees legitimately lost to a college or Minor League team then that could be similar. But otherwise that is a very meaningless and pointless analogy.

Turn 2

Re: 4/5 Yankees vs. Rays

I have said this in the short time I have been here. Every game is played for a reason. Also the majority of teams all win 62 games and lose 62 games in a season. It is what the teams do with those other 38 games that makes or breaks the team.

Bronxbombers-I think all they are saying is just don't try to be so biased. It is fine to root on your team and be all enthusiatic about them, but to make these off the wall comments like your team is invincable is just utterly ridiculous.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123