Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Random Yankees Ramblings

AAA ERA

Re: 2008 Random Yankees Ramblings

A great night all around for the Yanks, seeing Job shut down the Sox in a 1-0 win then filling a couple of holes in acquiring Xavier Nady and Damaso Marte.

AAA ERA

It ended on a sour note but it was a great weeekend overall. Asking for the sweep would have been alot especially w/ Ponson pitching but taking 2 of 3 at Boston where the Sox have been great at home was a great job. This race is going to be fun down the stretch.

AAA ERA

Last night was just ugly, I guess Mussina was bound to have one of those games. The good news is TB and Boston both lost but the bad news is we could have gained a game on each.

AAA ERA

I don't know why we can't beat the O's but we can't beat them. Hopefully we salvage the final game today and get back on a roll.

AAA ERA

At least we salvaged the final game, now we have the red hot Angels coming to town. Hopefully we can split w/ them.

More moves from Cashman yesterday dealing Latroy Hawkins for a minor leaguer and getting Ivan Rodriguez for Farnsworth. We needed a C but Farnsworth was important for us in the pen. Hopefully we don't miss him.

AAA ERA

Yesterday was still a great day despite the awful loss to the best team in baseball. Manny leaving the Sox is great news and removes the Sox as a team we have to worry about. Hopefully we can find a way to get a split of these 4 games w/ LAA, they are red hot right now and crushed a really good pitcher last night.

AAA ERA

What a waste, Ponson pitches a gem and we can't score any runs. Our lineup which was getting the job done the first week+ after the break now looks like they are in peak postseason form.

AAA ERA

Great job to get the split, we definitely should have won 3 of 4 but after losing the first 2 at least we got the split.

AAA ERA

The ship is sinking, we just cannot hit. We'll have one more shot to get back in this race and I think we'll put together one more good streak but we are going to have very little margin for error w/ all these losses piling up.

AAA ERA

I'll take a win anyway we can get it. Marinao needs more work, he has been a little rusty lately but thankfully ARod FINALLY did something and we won it in extras. Now let's get this series w/ a W today and get on a little roll.

AAA ERA

Hopefully we can get back on track these nect few games at home. We cannot hit right now and we will be done if the bats stay in this slump. It's time to sit Cano when Jeter is ready to play, start Betemit. Cano just doesn't try anymore. I think he needs to be moved.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

3-7 in your last 10 games is not very good. You can always trade Cano to the Twins. Beat up on the Red Soxs and White Soxs for us. It was a good series at the dome. This time we got some payback from the series in NY.

Seems like your the only one posting nyjunc. Yankees fans jumped off the ship?
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AAA ERA

It is lonely in here lately, I don't know what has happened. I do know there are alot of frustrated Yankee fans and I'm one of them but if we miss the postseason I'm ok w/ it. I know we'll be alot better next year and have a better chance but this season is still far from over though we better start playing better soon.

I have been out of the loop a bit because of the olympics, but the Yankees NEED to stop what they are doing. Starters pitching bad but bullpen good then the complete opposite happens. They need to start showing some HEART!!!!!

AAA ERA

Finally a good day as we picked up games on Bos and TB. If we can somehow get on a roll we can at least make it interesting.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast